I have been nominated again for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Yay! I don’t think it will ever be not an honor to be recognized by your fellow bloggers. It is like someone asking for me to talk more instead of “quiet down”. This honor was bestowed upon me by Red Lips and Rose who has a uplifting lifestyle blog that you should check out. 🙂
The Rules for this Award:
- Thank the lovely blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 other amazing blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or blog
Without further ado…
1) If you have a chance to change one thing in your life what would it be?
My financial situation, which may seem shallow. Truth is I have a fabulous family, even when they are driving me crazy, and I have two beautiful children. I want to be able to provide for and support them. I do not want a unreasonable amount of wealth, I would probably give most of it away, but being financially secure would be ideal.
2) If you had a movie about your life who would play you?
Ummm, somebody with brown hair and eyes? Me?! Lol. I asked my family, Beast, and friends this question. I even took a Facebook quiz. I have options: Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Melissa Rauch. I think of those options Melissa Rauch would suit the best, if she can be a brunette.
3) What is one piece of advice you would tell your child or a younger family member?
Keep trying. If you say “I can’t” then you have defeated yourself before beginning. Say “I can” then figure out how.
4) Do you write your posts more on experience or research?
I believe research considering my blog topics are books and media I have watched. Or maybe it is experience, because I experienced each story.
5) What advice would you give a new blogger?
Network! Connect with all the amazing bloggers out there and learn from them. Never stop learning how to perfect your craft. Pick a subject you won’t tire of talking about.
6) What do you believe is your spirit animal?
Snake or Panda Bear. Both appear intimidating, which I have been told I am. (I do not understand why) They both have warm hugs for people they like, but can be dangerous for those who threaten them.
7) If you could make one change in the world what would it be?
Currently, the state of our schools has weighed heavily on my heart. I know world peace isn’t possible, but could we at least have a better education system encouraging harmony? Most schools appear to be prisonesque. Is that really the environment for learning? SO I would like to change our education systems to encourage learning, harmony, and prosperity.
8) What do you want to be remembered for in life?
Loving and caring for my successful children; teaching others anything positive and helpful; being generous, kind, and patient.
9) What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard/said?
Oh gosh, I’ve read so many because they crack me up. I like to send my Beast random ones that make me laugh. For example, I sent him a picture of a storm trooper aiming at him, because I was missing him. 🙂 I think the worst ongoing pick up line I have heard is “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” This line has been repeated so much and shows no imagination. Intelligence is a huge turn on for me, so I like the creative ones even if they are cheesy.
10) If you were to break a world record which would you break?
Something to do with books? I would love to have the largest book collection. It is very difficult for me to give up a book. I guess a more reasonable or affordable one could for talking for the longest amount of time.
11) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My hair. I have super thick, long, brown hair. I have never dyed it and will not. (No offense meant to those that do. I love rainbow hair. It just does not suit me.) I love growing it out, cutting it, and donating it to people in need. It really can get on my nerves some days, but I love it.
My Questions for My Nominations
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your position on home schooling?
- What area of history is most interesting to you?
- Do you have any tattoos/piercings/scars?
- Tell an interesting childhood story.
- What is the nerdiest thing you have done lately?
- Would you live on a moon or Mars colony?
- Have you ever been skydiving or bungee jumping?
- What would be the tagline of your autobiography?
Hope you enjoyed learning more about me. If you like to support the author please